Sunday, April 16, 2017

Old news? Hah!

FvC (See previous post) tweeted this morning saying, “I did what was an almost an impossible thing to do for a Republican-easily won the Electoral College! Now Tax Returns are brought up again?”

You bet your ass they were brought up again, and the returns will be brought up again and again until they are either produced or FvC is out of office (and I personally think it will be great if he’s is hounded about them until the end of time).

This brings to mind the time I was living in California when Arnold Schwarzenegger was running for Governor back in the day. Rumors were constantly swirling about that Arnold had harassed women while he was making films. The press kept asking about it, and, of course, he stalled saying that he was just too busy running for Governor to address the issue. He never responded to the accusations as I recall.

The beautiful thing is when he was eventually elected, an intrepid reporter asked once again for him to address the issue of his allegedly harassing women on sets. His reply? “Old news!" FvC is desperately trying to make the returns "old news."

I bring this up in the hopes that our we will dog FvC for-fucking-ever to force him to release the returns. In his case, it will never, and I mean never, be “old news.”

FvC’s dogged determination not to release them certainly indicates some very damaging information lurking about. I can’t wait to see what it is, and I am firmly convinced the returns will be exposed, somehow.

No comments: