Sunday, April 23, 2017

FvC Follies - 04/23/14

AG Attorney General Jeff Sessions defends his calling Hawaii an "island in the Pacific" as a joke and that "nobody has a sense of humor any more." Don't you just love how often the FvC* idiots constantly contort themselves when they say something totally inappropriate? Constantly.

FvC thinks he can "still beat Hillary in popular vote." At least "crooked" wasn't in there. But c'mon! Really?

I heard that the March for Science drew more protesters than FvC's inauguration. Congratulations to all who participated! What killed me were the signs that basically said something to the effect of, "I can't believe it's 2017, and we have to march for the sake of science and facts!"

Love the fact that FvC over the months kept harping about how effective his first 100 days were going to be. Now that it's imminent, what does he say? "...the hundred days are just an artificial barrier." He is now blaming the press for "talking about the hundred days." He also stated that "Somebody put out the concept of a 100-day plan."(!) Gee, wonder who that was?

FvC "congratulated" a veteran for receiving the Purple Heart. I'll just let that lie there...

Saudi Arabia was elected to the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women. In other news, Farmer John is letting Mr. Fox spend the night in the henhouse.

FvC tells the AP that regarding the Presidency, he "never realized how big it was." Ya think?

FvC is going to roll out his tax reform plan Wednesday. This ought to be good!

David  Letterman on FvC: "He's ignorant in a way that's insulting to the office, insulting to America, insulting to human rights, insulting to civil rights."

FvC: OK. The one thing I've learned to do that I never thought I had the ability to do. I don't watch CNN anymore.
AP: You just said you did.
FvC: No. No, I, if I'm passing it, what did I just say (inaudible)?
AS: You just said...
FvC: Where? Where?
AP: Two minutes ago.

...and so begins a new week...

*Fuckface von Clownstick

No comments: