Friday, June 9, 2017

FvC obstructed, period.

I just want this on the record.

FvC* said today that he is 100% willing to testify under oath that what James Comey said regarding their conversation is false. I guarantee he will pull his "taxes are being audited" routine. If he is ever summoned to testify under oath, he will either claim executive privilege or he will say he would love to testify, but his lawyers are insisting he doesn't. I guarantee it.

I've said this before, but he is absolutely playing a game with this "are their tapes or not." Just like he did with the birth certificate and his belief in climate change bits, he's stringing this along to maximize the press coverage. He loves it, and the stupid Fourth Estate plays right into his hands. I heard CNN's Dana Bash say that maybe he can't say there are tapes because his attorneys are preventing him. What nonsense! She should know better.

One other thing. I am convinced that FvC obstructed justice regarding Comey. I've said to my family and friends that if the law doesn't cover this bullshit, it needs to be rewritten. I have also said to my family and friends that I am very naïve and simplistic when it comes to politics. There are basics that should have no nuance.

If a President of the United States asks the Director of the FBI to drop the investigation of Flynn, goes to the DNI and CIA Director and asks them to go to the FBI and get them to drop the Flynn matter; asks for the "loyalty" of the FBI Director, doesn't get either so the President fires the Director, then goes on national television and admits that the firing was to alleviate the "Russia thing," THAT is Obstruction of Justice. End of story. Pretty piss poor world if any President gets away with this bullshit.

*Fuckface von Clownstick (Courtesy Jon Stewart)

No comments: