Friday, May 12, 2017

Enough Is Enough!

Let's face it. FvC* is totally incompetent to play President. It was obvious from the get-go. Everything that has occurred in the 100+ days was plainly obvious during the 18-month (or so) campaign. I am really sick of hearing those around me say that a lot of "smart people" backed this clown. I am utterly amazed.

If you didn't see the hucksterism, bigotry and misogyny this guy was sweating out of his pores from day one and before, you were not a smart person.

I truly believe that any other sitting President would be facing impeachment by now.

It is obvious that the Republicans in power have put party (and power) before country. In my opinion they are traitors to our country. I'll reiterate: They are TRAITORS to our country. I hope they will be vilified for the rest of their lives. Shame on them! I put Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan at the head of the list. A pox on them...

I've said this before: I only hope that whenever this egregious person is finally gone (and, of course, the sooner the better), our country will not have been permanently damaged.


*Fuckface von Clownstick (Courtesy Jon Stewart)

No comments: